Most memberships will be due for renewal during the next 3 months. Reminders will be sent by email. You can also check your payment date by logging into your account and clicking on “My Subscription”.
IF YOU ARE RENEWING YOUR CURRENT MEMBERSHIP ONLINE:
- You need to wait until after the expiry date to do so.
- You can either click on “My Subscription” in your Account details, or go to the Shop.
IF YOU ARE CHANGING TO A DIFFERENT TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP ONLINE:
- You can do so at any time.
- You need to purchase your membership through the Shop.
IF YOU PREFER TO PAY BY CHEQUE:
- You can follow the steps above online, and select Cheque Payment instead of Debit & Credit Cards – your membership will be activated as soon as your cheque is received, or
- Download a Membership Application Form from the Forms page on the website, complete and send it with your cheque payable to Illawarra Ramblers Inc,. to the Membership Secretary, PO Box 6112, Wollongong 2500.
If you have any queries or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact Ros Tierney or Penny Howes. See Members List for contact details or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.